Saturday 11 March 2023

 I close my eyes and see you 

Feel you 

The touch of your lips against my neck 

Your breath against my ear 

A heated palm against my thigh. 

There's a fire raging within me 

A carnal thirst that is yet unsated 

I've waited for you 

Ached for this moment 

Revelled in the thought of your presence 

I've touched every part of you in dreams 

I've yearned for my body to submit to your every touch

I wait for the hour where two bodies intertwine finally as one 

Where the burning part of you finally finds me 

I already know the force of emotion it will bring 

Like the very first time 

Your body was made to fit mine in every line and detail 

How could I not be in awe of this final missing piece  

Excitement and wonder and sheer bliss surround my thoughts 

For I know you 

As you know me 

And this moment, like all the others before will be filled with agonising pleasure 

Loving adoration 

Joy and familiarity 

Because True Love is our compass 

And hand in hand we will share Love's Adventure  together 


I Lar you Baby ❤️

And the 




No comments:

Post a Comment